XCOM 2: War of the Chosen - Tactical Legacy Pack review
78 GB available space
Resungamedipack.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
XCOM 2: War of the Chosen - Tactical Legacy Pack Review
XCOM 2: War of the Chosen - Tactical Legacy Pack is an application designed by Firaxis Games. XCOM 2: War of the Chosen - Tactical Legacy Pack was first published on . The app is available on Steam, Other.
About This ContentThe XCOM 2: War of the Chosen - Tactical Legacy Pack includes a collection of new game modes, maps, weapons, armors, Photobooth options, and more that honors the legacy of the XCOM series.
This content requires ownership of both the base game XCOM 2, and the XCOM 2: War of the Chosen expansion to play.
NEW GAMEPLAY MODES:Legacy Ops - Command a squad of soldiers through a series of linked consecutive tactical missions:
- Central’s Archives – Central Officer Bradford, and other key members of XCOM, recount the pivotal operations that led to the rise of the resistance between the events of XCOM: Enemy Unknown and XCOM 2:
- Blast from the Past – After the fall of XCOM HQ, Central Officer Bradford begins his journey to build the resistance by returning to where it all began.
- It Came from the Sea – The broadcast of a fledgling radio DJ is reaching an audience he didn’t intend. It’s up to Central to save the DJ from an endless horde of hungry listeners.
- Avenger Assemble – Join Lily Shen as she works to retrofit the Avenger into a new home for the growing forces of a reinvigorated XCOM.
- The Lazarus Project – ADVENT is kidnapping key members of the resistance, and it’s up to Central to rescue some of XCOM's most renowned operatives.
Skirmish Mode – Create and play your own custom XCOM tactical missions using the included editor that allows you to modify various settings (map, squad loadouts, objective, enemies, and more.)