RealityCapture Steam Edition review
Resungamedipack.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
RealityCapture Steam Edition Review
RealityCapture Steam Edition is an app by Capturing Reality. RealityCapture Steam Edition was first published on . RealityCapture Steam Edition is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
About This SoftwareRealityCapture (a.k.a. RC) is the world's fastest and the most accurate software for creating 3D content from photos and/or laser scans to be used in games or virtual reality experiences. Take your digital camera or phone, it does not have to be expensive professional camera, take some pictures and create 3D content in just few minutes. RC is easy to use with intuitive UI and online tutorials.
Everybody can scan, it is great fun! Export your scene to Destinations from Valve and share your 3D content with your friends in virtual reality.
What Is Inside?
- Automatic 3D model creation from your photographs (or laser scans)
- Automatic alignment/registration/calibration of images and laser scans
- Advanced coloring and texturing algorithms
- 3D model export into standard formats (fbx, obj, ply, xyz)
- A set of tools for analyzing alignment quality and accuracy, mesh reconstruction, 3D model post-processing (filtration, simplification, smoothing), etc.
- And much more…
The major competitive excellence: if you double inputs, the processing time will be doubled as well, but any other software will usually increase it fourfold.
- Free updates (requires permanent internet connection)
- Floating online license
- Max 1,000 inputs (of which max 3 laser scan positions/18 lsp files)
- Unlimited Mpx import with automated downscale to 24 Mpx/image
- Steam edition does not include surveying/mapping tools of the full version
- No command-line interface
Demo version limitations
- Export restrictions
- Scenes created in RealityCapture demo are locked to a computer created on and cannot be loaded in paid instances of RealityCapture