Knuckle Sandwich review
Knuckle Sandwich Review
Knuckle Sandwich is an app developed by Andrew Brophy. Knuckle Sandwich was first published on . Knuckle Sandwich is currently available on the following platforms: Steam.
Guide a young man through his first day in Bright City – a bustling island paradise with a horrible secret. Find a new job, make new friends, and attempt to solve a mystery revolving around a ludicrous gang and a fanatical cult.
In this RPG, you defeat enemies in turn-based battles by completing minigames unique to the foe you're facing. These minigames are made up of a variety of challenges, including rhythm games, shoot-em'-ups, memory puzzles, and quick-time events.
- An offbeat and personal story with a focus on humor.
- Over 100 fast-paced minigames specific to each enemy and playable character.
- Vibrant city locations to explore on a fictional Australian island.
- A massive cast of characters, including several partners to join you along the way.
- A huge soundtrack with music by Nelward, Beardy, Gyms, Barchboi, and Brainfoam.