A Fisherman's Tale review
10 GB available space
Resungamedipack.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
A Fisherman's Tale Review
A Fisherman's Tale is an app developed by InnerspaceVR. A Fisherman's Tale was first published on . The app is accessible for Steam, Other.
A Fisherman's Tale
Bend and twist reality in A Fisherman's Tale, the mind-bending VR puzzle adventure game in which being turned upside down and inside out is not merely a play on words.
Playing as Bob, a tiny fisherman puppet, you live alone in your tiny cabin, oblivious to the world outside. When your radio broadcasts a storm alert, you have to get to the top of the lighthouse and turn on the light! But as you try to leave your cabin with the help of some uncanny sidekicks, you realize what's waiting outside is not at all what you expected...
- Break more than a couple laws of physics in mind-bending VR puzzles!
- Make it to the top of the lighthouse before The Big Storm, with the help of some uncanny sidekicks!
- Use your hands to pick up, throw, combine, and use all kinds of things in glorious fully immersive virtual reality!
- Toy around with your tiny little model lighthouse, inside a lighthouse, inside a... is that another lighthouse?
- Uncover the truth at the core of an unusually tall Fisherman's Tale, exclusively in VR.
Brought to you by Vertigo Games, the team behind Arizona Sunshine® and Skyworld, A Fisherman's Tale is developed by INNERSPACE VR in co-production with ARTE France with the support of CNC, Ville de Paris New Media Fund and BPI France.